Stephen King once said if you don’t have time to read, you don’t have time to write.
I don’t agree with everything King says, but that’s spot on.
With that in mind, I’ve complied my (ever-growing) list of favorite novels. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
- Never Always Sometimes – Adi Alsaid
- 13 Years of Dust – Jeffrey M. Thompson, Jr.
- Eleanor and Park – Rainbow Rowell
- Looking for Alaska – John Green
- Dear John – Nicholas Sparks
- The Game of Love and Death – Martha Brockenbrough
- Eragon – Christopher Paolini
- A Game of Thrones – George R. R. Martin
- A River Runs Through It – Norman MacLean
- Trout Bum – John Gierach
- No Shortage of Good Days – John Gierach
- Stetson – S.L. Rottman
- Killing Floor – Lee Child
- Gone Tomorrow – Lee Child
- Monster Hunter International – Larry Correia
- The Phantom of Manhattan – Frederick Forsyth